Next Monday, the 9th of September, I am gathering with a group of Friends (Quaker) pastors from the Northwest to discuss transitions in our churches.
We will be looking at how church leaders can create a culture within their membership that is conducive to smooth transitions and change.
We will discuss:
- Leadership styles
- Communication during transitions
- The Culture of a “transition ready” church
- Collaborative Consensus building
- Building Trust among leaders and members
- Initiating Collaborative Transitions
Please pray for our gathering, and for me to be prepared to teach exactly what the Holy Spirit needs us to hear.